Thursday, April 4, 2013

Prayer Requests and Praises April 2013

Praises

  • My travels went safely
  • The Kenyan Elections went peacefully
  • I am making more missionary friends
  • My brother got engaged to his long time girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Prayer Requests
  • My emotions have been all over the place. Please pray for clarity and control.
  • I feel like I am in that stage of culture shock where everything foreign is suspect. Please pray that I will have a positive attitude and patience.
  • I have been told that I am pushing some people too hard. Please pray that I might have patience and show kindness when handling difficult people and stressful situations.
  • Please pray for LIMBS relationship with the main government hospital in Kenya. The hospital  have been dragging their feet for over a year now, yet when you talk to the Head of the Department (HOD), he seems enthusiastic about the project and continued partnership with LIMBS International.
  • Please pray for my mood. I have been down a lot recently.
  • I am starting to make plans for going to the US at the end of this year. Please pray that things will go smoothly and that I find cheap airline tickets.
  • Please pray for my Grandma who isn't feeling well.
  • Please pray for my friend Nancy and her family. Her brother died last Thursday and they buried him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment