Thursday, May 10, 2012

Meet my friends!

Ok, so I have written my support letter and sent it to the people on my email list and publish a version on FB. If you would like a copy let me know!

Unfortunately, in trying to shorten the length of my letter to 1 page, I had to cut out most of the personal interest stories. Therefore, I decided to post them here.


Over the last several months, I have met many others:
Daisy is a mother of two. She lost her leg during the post-election violence in 2007 and was abandoned by her husband.



















Timothy is a young man whose leg turned black and decayed for unknown reasons when he was 7 years old.



















Risa had an epileptic attack at fell into the cooking fire when he was 14. His left leg (non-prosthetic leg) is fused at the knee.
Cornelius lost his leg in a vehicle accident near Christmas last year. 

Lillian walking with her new leg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment