Monday, July 23, 2012

Dear Friends and family


Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for your prayers over the last year. They have been felt. However, I need your prayers more than ever right now. I am trying to raise the funds to stay here another year and I am currently at 75% of my goal of $1,000 a month. Several people have told me that they are interested in contributing; however, they are yet to commit to how much. I have many decisions to make in the next month and one of them is deciding if I will be able to stay past Christmas.  My work here has been so fulfilling, but without support my work here is not possible. I am feeling disconnected from the US and am beginning to wonder if anyone even reads the blog I try to keep updated. If you could either e-mail me, comment on my blog, or let my parents know if you still want to support me in prayer or in other ways, I would appreciate it greatly.
Thank you!
 
God Bless,

Elizabeth Flow

1 comment:

  1. Dear Elizabeth,
    It often feels a little funny to be reading someone else's blog without their knowledge-- especially when you don't know them very well.
    So I haven't said anything:).
    But now that you ask, I have been reading you blog ever since we got back from Kenya.I was glad to hear that your parents' trip went well.
    I'm praying for you.
    Love in Christ,
    Lauren Wilson
    P.S.
    Here is a bit of a psalm that I was reveling in recently. I love to see all that God is us--even if we aren't kings of countries as David was.
    "Blessed be the Lord my Rock who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle-- my loving kindness and my fortress, my high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the One in whom I take refuge, who subdues my people under me."
    -Psalm 144:1,2
    May God bless you, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete