Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pictures Finally!

I finally have a chance to download and post pictures. Enjoy!

At the Airport preparing to leave the US

View out the plane
My messy occupation on the plane. Pieces of the yarn got all over everything!

 
 A few people I've met so far in Kenya:

Anthony. One of the technicians at the CURE Prosthetic and Orthotic Laboratory.


Peter. A model amputee who has been with the knee program from the beginning


Victor. An amputee who started the program at the same time as Peter.


Pictures of the house where I'm staying. These were taken before I arrived. I don't have pictures of it now yet because I'm still settling in.

View from the front door of our house.


My room. Taken from the stairs.

My bathroom


View from the top of the stairs. Yes they are that steep.

View from the outside.

1 comment: